Sunday 29 July 2012

YOU R DERE 4 ME.....







You changed my world in a blink of an eye
That is something that I can not deny;
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you, you are my dearest.



You just don't know what you have done for me
You pushed me to the best that I can be;
You really are an angel sent from above
To take care of me and shower with love.




It’s so magical those things you've made
To bring back my faith that almost fade;
Now my life is a dream come true
It all began when I fell in love with you.




Now I have found what I am looking for
It's you and your love and nothing more;
Beacause you have given me this feeling of contentment
In my life something I've never felt.





I wish I could talk 'til the end of day
But now I'm running out of things to say;
So I'll end by the line you already know
"I LOVE YOU" 
more than what I could show. 







No comments:

Post a Comment